Who is Sònia
Sònia Graupera is a freelance travel advisor based in Barcelona whose speciality is relating peak and ultra affluent travel, cultural and gastronomic stories culled from globe-trotting to the world’s most enchanting, desirable destinations and hotels.
- In 2003, Graupera began travel writing, relating not only to gastronomy and destinations, but also super chic, affluent lodging—from venerable hotels, country house hotels and exclusive bed & breakfasts to ultra-chic new hotels in must-visit destinations for those who demand the ultimate in travel experiences. Her travel guides, inform about all kind of details, links, prices, timings and hotels: since ultra luxury proposals that she has personally tried, to a simple low cost hotels, but always #GraupixApproved. Seldom you will find a more exhaustive travel guide like the ones of Sònia Graupera. All these travel guides are to find in her website “My Travels” and only in Spanish.
- In 2005, Graupera began writing articles, in English, for ITP Events magazine, a MICE specialized magazine, with a European circulation of 10,000 to production companies, meeting and incentive event planners and site selection firms.
- Commencing in September 2009, Graupera wrote travel pieces for the Spain’s most honored photographic publication, Fotoventas Digital with a monthly circulation of 7,000.
- Since 2011 she collaborates with TTRA, Travel and Tourism Research Association, with some articles in their newsletter. The articles can be read in this link.
- November 2011 Graupera started collaborating with a monthly travel column in the Spanish magazine Marie Claire where she proposed chic hotels, she discovered destinations to her readers and offered an insight view of the travel world. These articles can be read in this link.
- Since March 2013 Sònia Graupera is Forbes Travel Correspondent, this means she contributes to their online platform http://www.forbestravelguide.com writing about new hotels, restaurants, spas or events in Barcelona.
- Since 2015 Graupera contributes regularly in the Mexican magazine Travesías, read her articles in this link.
- Since 2016 publishes regularly in the Singaporean magzine World Travel Magazine. Her articles can be read in this link.
- Every two weeks Graupera speaks in her radio programme about her travel experiences, in 6th season #GrauperaViatgera, in the morning magazine Ara i Aquí in Ràdio Nacional d'Andorra.
- Graupera is since 2012 VIP Media in most of the ILTM events worldwide, the most important show on luxury travel and luxury hotels.
Graupera is fluent in Catalan, Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Dutch and is conversant in many additional languages.
Enquiries & questions: firstname.lastname@example.org