Who am I
I am a travel advisor based in Barcelona and my speciality is relating peak and ultra affluent travel, cultural and gastronomic stories culled from globe-trotting to the world’s most enchanting, desirable destinations and hotels.
- In 2003, I began travel writing, relating not only to gastronomy and destinations, but also super chic, affluent lodging—from venerable hotels, country house hotels and exclusive bed & breakfasts to ultra-chic new hotels in must-visit destinations for those who demand the ultimate in travel experiences. My travel guides, inform about all kind of details, links, prices, timings and hotels: since ultra luxury proposals that she has personally tried, to a simple low cost hotels, but always #GraupixApproved. Seldom you will find a more exhaustive travel guide like the mines. All these travel guides are to find in my website “My Travels” and only in Spanish.
- In 2005, I began writing articles, in English, for ITP Events magazine, a MICE specialized magazine, with a European circulation of 10,000 to production companies, meeting and incentive event planners and site selection firms.
- Commencing in September 2009, I wrote travel pieces for the Spain’s most honored photographic publication, Fotoventas Digital with a monthly circulation of 7,000. The magazine disappeared in 2012.
- Since 2011 I collaborate with TTRA, Travel and Tourism Research Association, with some articles in their newsletter. The articles can be read in this link.
- July 2011 to May 2012 I started collaborating with a monthly travel column "Personal Traveller" in the Spanish magazine Marie Claire where I proposed chic hotels, I discovered destinations to my readers and offered an insight view of the travel world. These articles can be read in this link.
- Since March 2013 Sònia Graupera I am Forbes Travel Correspondent, this means I contributes to their online platform http://www.forbestravelguide.com writing about new hotels, restaurants, spas or events in Barcelona.
- Since 2015 I contribute in the Mexican magazine Travesías, read my articles in this link.
- Since 2016 I publish in the Singaporean magazine World Travel Magazine. My articles can be read in this link.
- Every two weeks I speaks in her radio programme about my travel experiences, in 10th season #GrauperaViatgera, in the morning magazine Ara i Aquí in Ràdio Nacional d'Andorra.
- Since 2012 I am VIP Media in most of the ILTM events worldwide, the most important show on luxury travel and luxury hotels.
I am fluent in Catalan, Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Dutch and is conversant in many additional languages.
Enquiries & questions: firstname.lastname@example.org