If you are organizing an event in Barcelona and currently looking for a space, Concièrge In Barcelona knows the best locations for your event.
As a local expert that has worked for over 25 years in the MICE market in my own city, I tend to think I know the coolest event spaces either for a presentation, a meeting or for a conference. Just ask me.
The spaces I selected are suitable for all kinds of corporate events such as company parties, product presentations, showrooms, workshops and client events as well as spaces for private parties.
And I also know, of course, the best suppliers for catering, decoration, music and anything a client needs, just ask me.
Venues with a view
– Mirador Torre Glòries: the newest baby in town. I have also written an article about it. Located in one of the main entrances to Barcelona, in the iconic tower designed by the French architect Jean Nouvel.
An event with the best view of Barcelona at 125 meters high.
It is not big, the space available is 150m2 and it is perfect for an exclusive banquet for around 50 people or a cocktail for around 125 max.
Read here my full review of Mirador Torre Glòries
Buy here the tickets to visit it.
– The 19th hole: located in the heart of Barcelona on the 19th floor with 360 degrees views of the city, the building was designed by the architect Antoni Bonet in 1968, which has a total of 20 floors.
The 19th UP is a 500m2 open space which can be divided into two independent auditoriums, as well as a 38m2 room, to host your event/meeting.
This floor offers spaces for different activities and types of meetings with: A 160m2 lounge and 3 meeting rooms.
Plenty of small rooms for private meetings and sofas areas to chill. I truly love this venue.
– Cúpula Events: the Dome offers a multidisciplinary space set at 27 meters high and with 2,560 m2 for events another main entrance to Barcelona on the opposite side of the biggest and oldest venue in town Fira Barcelona.
The biggest wooden dome in Europe, with a unique circular shape and all its services, besides the central space, which can be accessed through the Shopping Centre Terrace, there is also a wide reception area with astonishing views of Plaça Espanya, an elevated control post for visitor access control, a restroom area, an office, two backstages and a multifunctional area. VIP direct access through a panoramic lift and service access from the loading bays using 3 high-capacity service lifts.
A multidisciplinary space in the widest and most important area, it is circular and an open space with a 50m diameter, a total available area of 1,887 m2 and a maximum central height of 12m.
Entrance is through the escalators of the shopping centre and the terrace cannot be privatized. Still is one of my top venues in town.
– Fabra Observatory: no doubt the best views of the whole city of Barcelona, located in the top of the Tibidabo mountain, from its beginnings, it works around three areas: Astronomy, Meteorology and Seismology.
It was inaugurated by King Alfonso XIII in 1904.
The Modernist room can host 60 pax for cocktails for 55 pax for banquet/meetings. The big outdoor terrace can host 350 pax for a cocktail and 200 for a banquet.
It takes around 30-45 minutes to get there from the centre of Barcelona.
– InGracia: in the neighboorhood with the same name, this venue is divided in 3 areas. It is a polyvalent and flexible place. As there are two floors that consist of different spaces, the combination of different elements (round tables, Imperial tables, chairs, etc.) provides for all kinds of events.
InGracia has a unique charm that gives a special touch to business gatherings and corporate events. The centre’s wrought iron columns, brickwork walls and domed ceilings are reminiscent of classic New York buildings, and its flexible, multi-purpose spaces can hold any type of meeting or corporate event.
With its exquisite interior design, inGracia lends an air of elegance and character to any gathering. I truly love this venue.
– Moritz Brewery: existing in the same place – in the heart of Barcelona – since 1856, the extraordinary brewery offers unique spaces for the coolest events.
It has several areas for events, the Tank Room with 150m2 where they store the water to brew the beer. An open space on the main floor full of history and tradition, visible above all with the original former service lift and spiral staircase.
In the basement Room 39 a unique space for an unrepeatable experience. A room full of history which, in the 19th century, housed the former fermentation cellars of the former Moritz brewery, is the biggest area with 250m2 and can hold any type of events.
In the same level, the Brasserie room with 150m2 is the one which best represents the architect Jean Nouvel: the two symmetrical mirror pyramids located in the centre of the room are the main features, allowing you to observe the Barcelona sky from inside. It is located on the ground floor of the building in front of the fermentation room, where you can see the fermenters of the microbrewery and how we brew beer daily.
– Philippines Club: with unbeatable views of the Plaça Reial, the refined rooms with a colonial air of the Philippines Club are the perfect setting for celebrate all kinds of events, since, in addition to its exceptional beauty, it offers all the necessary services for your event.
It is perfect for events around 50pax max. Chic and gorgeous, everybody will love it.
– Convent dels Àngels: the building dating from the sixteenth century, is a beautiful example of Gothic architecture. The evolution of the building reflects its rich and intense history, its present aspect resulting from a respectful conversion, perfect for a cocktail of 250pax or a banquet of 180pax:
I also love the Big room and its terrace, perfect for a cocktail of 300pax or a banquet of 170pax. Such a special location in the heart of Barcelona.
– Llotja de Mar: located in an unique building of Catalan Gothic, since 12th Century this extraordinary venue offers different spaces for exclusive events. The grandeur of the spaces is truly unique and of course the price.
The Contracting Hall is the architectural highlight of Llotja de Mar, conserved in this space since Medieval times. It is a large room with soaring, 14-metre-high ceilings, four columns and six arches that support the wooden beams of the upper floor.
The Golden Hall has 202 meters and it is my favorite: The walls are clad in damask silk and you can see the coat of arms and motto of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce. Of note are the golden frames and pediments of the doors, the sculptures, furniture and cut-glass teardrop chandeliers.
There are many other stunning areas in Llotja de Mar. Ask me email@example.com
– Balmesianas’s Palace: located in the Gothic area, stands in an admirable Building of 1923 of modern construction but at the same time majestic medieval aspect, formed by institutions dedicated to the promotion of piety and the ecclesiastical liturgy. The imposing entrance courtyard connects with the Chapel, that is a masterpiece done by the architect Rubió I Bellver, where we can find artworks created by the iconic modernist artist Josep Llimona.
The wide variety of rooms can accommodate corporate events of different nature, truly fabulous. The auditorium is 282m2 and the Entrance Hall 118m2
– Palau Requesens: also located in the Gothic Area, it is listed as a Cultural Asset of National Interest. Located near the Church of St. Just, it used to be the largest residential building in the city during medieval times. It belonged to the Requesens family, one of the most important Catalan nobility. The original construction from the 13th century was build in the wake of the Roman wall from the 3rd century, using one of the towers.
The current building comes from a reform and expansion in the 15th century, when it became property of Galcerà Requesens.
From the 13th century original’s construction, the Gothic structure has been preserved as well as the mullioned windows. The palace is built around a large courtyard with open staircase that leads to the main floor. The last major restoration of the completed in 1970. Since 1917 is the headquarters of the Royal Academy of fine arts, an institution that promotes knowledge of history and literature.
I also love Roc35, Òleum, and many others. Just ask me for my proposals according to your requests.
Podéis mirar la etiqueta #GraupixBarcelona en mis redes sociales para más detalles e inspiración.
I share here more top proposals in Barcelona:
Link para comprar Articket BCN que es un pasaporte que da acceso a las exposiciones permanentes y temporales de los 6 mejores museos de arte de Barcelona: (MACBA, Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Museo Picasso, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional MNAC, CCCB) por 35€ en lugar de 63€. ¡Válido durante 1 año!
Y os propongo los mejores desayunos of Barcelona in this link
The best chocolate croissants are to be bought here
Here podéis leer cuáles son las mejores cafeterías de Barcelona
In este link podéis encontrar las mejores terrazas de hotel con vistas de Barcelona
Best secret terraces oin Barcelona you can read in this link
My 10 favorite chaflanes-cornersin Barcelona
If you like panetones, in this link I suggest you the best ones in Barcelona
In this link you can read las mejores heladerías -de inspiración italiana- in Barcelona
Here you can read my 14 fave pizzerías in Barcelona
Best spas where to relax in Barcelona, for a massage, facial or whatever in this link